At one point in time, you can have experienced some levels of histamine within the body; a condition more commonly known as histamine intolerance. There are various causatives with the most typical being as a consequence of a lack of the histamine breaking enzyme known as diamine oxidase (DAO). Since the condition can be preserved and the histamine levels controlled to the normal selection that was required. There are a couple tips and then which can help you reach the optimal levels and help you maintain them at level, to avoid any health issues.
Histamine is a chemical that’s associated with your digestion, nerve and immune system. Consequently, high levels of the compound, can have impacts on these 3 areas within your body cavity. It basically works as a neurotransmitter in communicating important messages from the 3 regions and relying waves to the brain. It’s also associated with breaking down of food, as one of the components found inside the stomach acid, as a reason why you experience issues with your stomach, instantly or sometime after eating.
Other causes of reduced histamine levels within the body
The lack or reduced numbers of oxidase is just one of the many causes of histamine intolerance. Other important causes include consumption of types of food compounds that changes the histamine levels and causes a spike. This often occurs in human beings who are allergic and very sensitive to some types of substances which don’t agar with their bodies. It’s important to note that whenever you consume considerable quantities of food full of histamine and contain anti-inflammatory properties, you’ll be damaging yourself in pieces .
- GI bleeding
- Leaky gut
- Consumption in excess of alcohol that is fermented
- Intake of foods that are histamine-rich
- Bacterial overgrowth
Symptoms and signs of histamine intolerance
In case you’ve continuously been feeling like every awakening day of your life’s crowded with routine gastrointestinal distress and problems which are sudden and accompanied with a runny nose, then you might be experiencing a condition known as histamine intolerance. This frequently occurs when you’re eating or immediately thereafter and one has hardly any control on the implications that come up at that juncture. It might be very disheartening if you’ve no clue what’s causing most of that and worst, if you don’t have any clue how to tame the uneventful results of the condition.
- Nausea and constant bull & vomiting; Headaches and dizziness
- A sterile face
- Chronic constipation
- Runny nose
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Abdomen cramps and irregular menstrual flow
- Tissue bull & swelling; Fatigue
Solutions to reduced histamine levels within the body
Having figured out what causes and how to discern whether what’s been making you fell ill is histamine intolerance, we need to have a few measures to help counteract this condition. There are an assortment of solutions as well as precautions which you may put in place to aid in assisting you keep your histamine levels balanced. This mainly involve.
- Consume natural foods that help decrease histamine levels such as fruits among other fruits, beams, nuts, pork and wheat germ. On top of this, drinks lots of water.
- Prevent taking DAO blocking foods which inhibit the regulation of levels and causes the amounts to rise. They comprise; green tea, energy drinks, and alcohol.
- Because histamine breakdown takes place from the gut, you need to ensure that you’ve taken good care of it and in case of a leaky gut, you need to have a physician treat you.
- Take DAO nutritional supplements that help boost the enzyme that breaks down histamine. It also helps in relieving some of the symptoms that arise when you’re suffering from histamine intolerance.
- Rest as frequently as possible and ensure that you consume hours earlier before retiring to bed.
- Meditating and getting to connect with your internal body might do you wonders in the event that you’ve been suffering from histamine intolerance. It will help in identify your own body sensations, and in case of an trigger, you might take action before the matter gets out of hand.
Knowing your body well enough helps you realize when something is amiss with and you will take better care of yourself. In case of elevated histamine levels, prevent panics as they might result in worse situations and instead, be calm and follow the solutions above to keep your levels inside the right range.